The cost of car insurance differs from person to person. Some of the major factors that can impact your cost is your gender, age (younger and less experienced drivers will pay more), where you live (an area with a high crime rate will cost more), where your car is parked (pop it in a garage overnight and you could save), and a bunch more.
aami Car Insurance provides cover for your car and for damage to other people’s cars and property, while Third Party Car Insurance only covers the damage you cause to other people’s cars and property. You can get a car insurance quote today, quickly and easily.
Why AAMI car insurance is best..?
AAMI Comprehensive Car Insurance covers you for damage to both your car and to other people’s vehicles and property.
“But other car insurance Covers you for up to $20 million worth of damage that you cause to other people’s vehicles and property only.”
We’ll also insure you for up to your amount covered if your car is stolen or if it’s damaged by Fire, Hail, Storm or Flood.
“With Third Party Car Insurance, you won’t be insured for damage caused to your car if it’s your fault.”
Enjoy the convenience of a hire car when your car’s damaged in a not-at-fault accident and can’t be safely driven. Hire Car for at-fault incidents is available as an optional extra.
“You won’t be covered for damage caused by hail, storm or flood.”
AAMI Comprehensive Car Insurance
Get 24/7 Australia-wide roadside assistance if your car breaks down, gets a flat battery or flat tyre, you’re locked out of your car or lose your car keys, run out of fuel, or need to be towed. Offers roadside call outs for less than $86 a year.
With optional hire car cover, enjoy the convenience of a hire car when your car’s out of action because of an incident, even if it’s your fault. We’ll cover reasonable hire costs until your claim is settled or your car is returned to you.
WINDSCREEN & WINDOW GLASS COVER
Have your damaged windscreen or window glass repaired or replaced once a year, without having to pay an excess. Includes windscreen, window or sunroof glass.
AAMI has made it easy for you to update most of your policy details online, including your car registration, how you use your car, additional drivers, your contact information, and more.
Simply log in to your AAMI account and click the ‘My policy list’ link. This will take you to a list of your AAMI policies, where you can click on the link to ‘Update my policy’.
You sure are. Our car insurance policies cover your car whenever it’s driven off-road for private and recreational use. However, you still have to take reasonable precautions to keep your car safe.
Keep in mind that you’re not covered if your car was:
- In an un-roadworthy condition
- Being used in a race, contest, competition, trial, test, hill climb or any motor sport
- Damaged further as a result of it being driven after an incident
We’re sorry you’re thinking of cancelling. For policy cancellations or to discuss your situation further, please call us on 13 22 44. If you do cancel, you may qualify for a refund for the unexpired portion of the premium less our cancellation fee and any non-refundable government charges (if applicable).
AAMI Car Insurance Reviews
(1) “Happy with AAMI Comprehensive Car Insurance I have had AAMI Comprehensive Car Insurance on my Kia Rio since I bought it in 2012 and have been happy with their willingness to give me a discount for being a good driver. My previous car was written off in an accident and they paid it all back to me so was happy with that. Their phone staff have always been helpful with me so I’ve been happy with that.”
(2) “Very happy with aami car insurance Have had aami insurance for over twelve years and have had two family cars written off in this time and they have been great with follow up each time. Highly recommend.”
AAMI Car Insurance contact
Policies you can currently claim online
- Comprehensive car
- Home & Contents
- Comprehensive Motorcycle
For all other policy claims please call